Recommended for the prevention of the following diseases
About the preparation
The preparation includes OCHG™ chitosan oligomers in liquid form, which are characterized by a unique ability to directly form polymer films from suspension, good miscibility with other biopolymers and a high value of the secondary swelling index. Under the influence of digestive enzymes, part of the chitosan oligomers is absorbed into the blood, the other part, not digested by enzymes, binds water and acts as an absorbent in the digestive tract. Vitamin C supports the immune system and helps cleanse the body and neutralize free radicals
Effects of chitosan oligomers on human health
Chitosan, from which polymeric compounds are obtained, is chemically an organic compound of the polysaccharide group; a derivative of chitin, formed by its partial deacetylation. Deacetylation of chitin involves the removal of acetyl groups from chitin, which harden and cement chitin. The highest biochemical activity of chitosan is obtained when it is processed through the patented OCHG™ process. The result is chitosan lactate or chitosan in the form of oligomers, or polymers, with short chains and a well-defined molecular weight. Structurally, chitosan is a cellulose (fiber) of animal origin, similar to human fibrin. It is completely natural and well tolerated by our body. Chitosan has a very beneficial effect on the entire body. Experts call it the sixth essential component of life after proteins, fats, sugars, minerals and vitamins. It effectively purifies and deacidifies the body, stimulates the human defense mechanisms, does not allow cancer cells to multiply, lowers cholesterol, helps reduce body weight. With the help of chitosan it is possible to overcome many diseases with which modern medicine cannot cope.
CHITOZIN FIT C contains liquid chitosan lactate in the form of oligomers. It is characterized by very high bioavailability and biochemical activity, which gives it the highest effectiveness among other known products containing chitosan.
- They strengthen the body’s immunity by increasing the activity of T lymphocytes,
- They inhibit infections with pathogenic microorganisms,
- They eliminate acidification of the organism, increase the pH by alkaline action,
- They have anti-cancer properties, inhibit the proliferation of cancer cells and the formation of metastases,
- They cleanse the body of heavy metals and other harmful substances (mercury, cadmium, pesticides, artificial colors,
- Has antihypertensive effect – lowers blood pressure, reduces capillary contractility,
- Lower cholesterol, lowers the absorption of fats and cholesterol in the intestines, cleans blood vessels from cholesterol plaques
- They improve the functioning of the liver and pancreas
- They help control blood sugar levels,
- They protect the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, effectively accelerate the healing of erosions and ulcers,
- They fight leaky gut syndrome – one of the leading causes of allergies and autoimmune diseases,
- Eliminate heartburn, acidity and gas,
- They improve the condition of the intestinal microbiota – they cleanse intestinal villi, improve intestinal peristalsis,
- Increases skin elasticity and joint mobility, strengthens connective and cartilage tissue
- with decreased immunity and immune disorders,
- in cancer prevention, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, intoxication,
- in the prevention of cardiovascular disease; atherosclerosis, infarcts, strokes,
- in hypertension,
- in abnormal liver and pancreas and diabetes,
- acidity and heartburn,
- in inflammation, erosions and ulcerations of the gastrointestinal tract,
- gastrointestinal yeasts,
- food poisoning
Majeti N.V. Ravi Kumar A reviev of chitin and chitosan applications. Reactive & Functional Polymers 46 2000) 1-27.
Alemdaroglu C., Zelihagul D., Celebi N., Zor F., Ozturk S., Erdogan D. 2006. An investigation on burn wound healing in rats with chitosan gel formulation containg epidermal growth factor. Burns 32, s. 219-327.
Ignacak J., Wiśniewska-Wrona M.,Pałka I.,Zagajewski J., Niekraszewicz A. 2011. Rola oligomerów chitozanowych w regulacji proliferacji komórek nowotworowych wodobrzusza Ehrlicha in vitro. Progress on chemistry and application of chitin and its derivatives, Monografia, t. XVI, Polskie Towarzystwo Chitynowe, s. 89.
Ravi Kumar N. V. 2000. A review of chitin and chitosan applications. Reactive & Functional Polymers, 46, s.1-27.
Muzzarelli R.A.A., Muzzarelli C. 2005. Chitosan Chemistry: Relevance to the Biomedical Science. Springer Heidelberg, Berlin.
Ming-Tsung Y., Joan-Hwa Y., Yeng-Leun M. 2008. Antioxidante properties of chitosan from crab shells. Carbohydrate Polymers, 74,4, s.840-844.
Obara K., Ishihara M., Ishizuka T., Fujita M., Ozeki Y., Maehara T., Saito Y.,Yura H., Matsui T., Hattori
H., Kikuchi M., Kurita A. 2003. Photocrosslinkable chitosan hydrogel containing fibroblast growth factor-2 stimulates wound healing in healing-impaired db/db mice. Biomaterials, 24, 3437-3444.
Schmitt F., Lagopoulos L., Käuper P., Rossi N., Busso N., Barge J., Wagnières G., Laue C., Wandrey C., Juillerat-Jeanneret L. 2010. Nanożele na bazie chitozanu do selektywnego dostarczania fotouczulaczy do Nanożele na bazie chitozanu do selektywnego dostarczania fotouczulaczy do makrofagów i ulepszonej retencji w stawach i terapii stawów. Journal Control Research. 1;144(2):242-50.
Sahm Inan D., Unver Saraydm D. 2013. Investigation of the wound healing effects of chitosan on FGFR3 and VEGF immunlocalization in experimentally diabetic rats. International Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, 1 (1) 1-8.
|Recommended daily dose:||3 teaspoons (15 ml)|
|Chitosan lactate (chitosan oligomers)||525 mg|
|Vitamin C||12 mg / 15% RWS *|
* Consumption Reference Value