Regulations of the online store www.sklep.poli-farm.pl
§ Preliminary provisions
1. Poli-Farm Sp. online store. z o. o., available at the website www.poli-farm.pl, is run by Poli-Farm Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Łowicz, registered
to the National Court Register by the District Court in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division – KRS, under KRS number 0000155038, with a share capital of PLN 50,500, NIP 834-18-10-997, REGON 750799844.
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and specify the rules for using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer remotely via the Store.
1. Seller – Poli-Farm Sp. z o. o. based in Łowicz at ul. Łyszkowicka 59, postal code 99-400, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court
in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000155038,
with share capital of PLN 50,500, NIP 834-18-10-997, REGON 750799844.
2. Store – online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.sklep.poli-farm.pl
3. Customer – any entity making purchases via the Store.
4. Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller within the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
5. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which is granted legal capacity by a separate act, conducting business activity on its own behalf, and which, through the Store, concludes a contract with the Seller related to its business activity.
6. Distance contract – a contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system for concluding distance contracts (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations – these regulations of the Store.
8. Account – the customer’s account in the Store, which collects data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
9. Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
10. Order form – an interactive form available in the Store enabling placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
11. Order – the Customer’s declaration of will submitted using the Order Form
and aiming directly at concluding a Sales Agreement for the Product or Products with the Seller.
12. Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected by the Customer for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to modify the Order data,
in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product – a movable item/service available in the Store that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – a Product sales agreement concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means – depending on the Product’s features – an agreement for the provision of services
and contract for specific work.
§ Contact with the Store
1. Seller’s address: ul. Łyszwicka 59, 99-400 Łowicz
2. Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller’s telephone number: (46) 830-00-40; +48 698 342 555
4. Seller’s bank account number: MBank O/Łódź 29114020170000410205718327
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer can communicate with the Seller by phone between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
§ Technical requirements
1. To use the Store, including browsing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
end device with access to the Internet and a web browser,
active e-mail account,
cookie support enabled.
§ General information
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Seller is not liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the operation of the Store caused by force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
2. The Seller warns that he is not responsible for incompatibility of the Store’s website with the Customer’s final hardware and software or with his Internet connection, as well as for technical difficulties, including errors and failures in connecting to the Store’s website, which are the responsibility of the Customer. The Seller also warns that there may be discrepancies between the actual appearance or features of the Products and their photos posted on the Store’s website, caused by the settings or properties of the device through which the Customer gains access to the Store or the software used by him for this purpose, for which the Seller is not responsible. responsibility.
the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. The Customer may place orders for Products included in the Store’s assortment either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
4. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT).
5. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the delivery cost (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store’s website when placing the Order, including in the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
6. If the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow for prior calculation of the final (final) price, information about the method in which the price will be calculated, as well as fees for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be provided in the Store in the Product description. .
§ Providing services electronically
1. While using the Store’s websites, the Seller provides electronic services:
setting up and maintaining an Account;
enabling the placing of Orders via the Order Form;
managing the Basket.
2. The Seller provides the services listed in the above paragraph free of charge;
3. The Account management service is provided for an indefinite period of time. The registered account may be deleted by the Customer at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any costs, which is tantamount to termination of the contract for the provision of the above-mentioned services. services, including by sending an appropriate request
to the Seller via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
4. To create an Account in the Store, complete the Registration Form, providing the data indicated there, and accept the regulations of the Poli-Farm online store.
5. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password established
in the Registration Form.
6. The service of placing Orders via the Order Form is provided for a specified period of time and ends upon the conclusion of the Sales Agreement or resignation from placing an Order.
7. The service of maintaining the Basket is provided for a specified period of time and ends when the Sales Agreement for Products in the Basket is concluded or it is empty.
8. The Customer is obliged to use the functionality of the Store in a consistent manner
with applicable law and the provisions of the Regulations. in the event of using the service for a purpose inconsistent with the law or the Regulations, the Seller may immediately, without notice, terminate the contract for the provision of a given service.
9. In fulfillment of the obligation arising from Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services, the Seller informs that he is prohibited from providing illegal content.
10. Complaints related to the provision of electronic services should be submitted via e-mail, to the e-mail address provided in § 3. Complaints are considered immediately.
§ Rules for placing an Order
1. The Store accepts orders 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Orders placed on Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the first business day following the day on which the Order was placed.
2. Orders may be placed by Customers residing or having their registered office in the Republic of Poland, the European Union or abroad.
3. In order to place an Order you must:
Log in to the Store (optional);
Select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click the “Add to cart” button (or equivalent);
Log in or use the option to place an Order without registration;
If you have chosen to place an Order without registration – complete the Order Form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice details if different from the details of the recipient of the Order,
Click the “Order and pay” button/click the “Order and pay” button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
Select one of the available payment methods and, depending on the payment method, pay for the order within the specified period, subject to § 8 section 3.
4. The condition for successfully placing an Order is to fill out the Order Form correctly and in accordance with reality with contact details and to submit a declaration of reading the Regulations and a declaration of consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of executing the Order within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR”).
§ Methods offered for
joints and payments
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product
Courier shipment, cash on delivery courier shipment,
FedeX courier delivery
Personal collection available at: ul. Łyszwicka 59, 99-400 Łowicz
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
Cash on delivery,
Payment by transfer to the Seller’s account,
Payment by payment card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
§ Performance of the sales contract
1. The Sales Agreement is concluded after the Customer places an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and acceptance for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the e-mail address provided when placing the Order. When the Customer receives the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. The Seller may refuse to accept the Order and conclude the related Sales Agreement if, during the examination of the Order, it turns out that the data provided
in the form make it impossible to identify the Customer, and at the same time it is not possible to contact the Customer to complete the missing data, for reasons beyond the control of the Seller.
4. If the Customer chooses:
payment by transfer, electronic payment or payment by payment card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
cash on delivery upon receipt of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon receipt of the shipment.
payment in cash upon personal collection of the parcel, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon receipt of the parcel within 3 days from the date of receiving information about the readiness of the parcel for collection.
5. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order,
within the time specified in its description. If you order Products with different shipping dates, the shipping date for the entire Order is the longest of the given dates.
6. If the Customer chooses personal collection of the Product, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided when placing the Order. In the case of ordering Products with different readiness for collection dates, the readiness for collection of the entire Order is the longest of the given dates.
7. The beginning of the deadline for the Product to be ready for collection by the Customer and the deadline for shipping the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
if the Customer chooses to pay by transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
if the Customer chooses to pay in cash upon personal collection or cash on delivery – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
8. Delivery of the Product takes place within the European Union and outside its borders.
9. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is subject to payment, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise.
10. The costs of delivery of the Product within the territory of the European Union (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store’s website in the “Delivery costs” tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. Delivery costs for Products outside the European Union are indicated in the message
e-mail sent to confirm receipt of the Order and its acceptance for processing. The Customer who wants to obtain information about delivery costs before placing an Order may request it at the e-mail address provided in § 3.
12. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
§ Right to withdraw from the contract
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days.
2. The Seller warns that in accordance with Art. 38 points 5 of the Act of May 30, 2014
on consumer rights (health protection requirements) The Consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Sales Agreement for Products for which he has broken the seal on the unit packaging.
3. The period specified in section 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person indicated by him, other than the carrier.
4. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient to send the form
the Consumer’s declaration before the expiry of this deadline.
5. The declaration may be sent by traditional mail, fax or e-mail by sending the declaration to the Seller’s e-mail address or by submitting the declaration on the Seller’s website – the Seller’s contact details are specified in § 3. The declaration may also be submitted on the form the template is an annex to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not obligatory.
6. If the Consumer sends the declaration electronically, the Seller will immediately send it to the Consumer to the address provided by the Consumer.
e-mail confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
7. Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement:
the contract is deemed not to have been concluded;
The Seller returns to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method. delivery offered by the Seller;
The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not be binding for him.
at no cost;
The Seller may withhold the refund until he receives the Product back or until he is provided with proof of its return, depending on
depending on which event occurs first;
The Consumer should return the Product intact to the Seller’s address provided in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date
in which he informed the Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer returns the Product before the 14-day period expires;
The Consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail;
The Consumer is only responsible for any reduction in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a manner other than what was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
If, due to the nature of the Product, it cannot be returned
by regular mail, information about this, as well as the costs of returning the Product, will be included in the Product description in the Store.
If the Customer sends back the Products at the Seller’s expense, e.g. via cash on delivery, the Seller will be entitled, at its discretion, to refuse to receive the shipment or to collect it, at the same time charging the Consumer with the shipping cost by deducting it from the amount returned to the Consumer.
§ Complaint and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
4. Complaints should be submitted electronically to the Seller’s address provided in these Regulations or using the electronic complaint form provided by the Seller on one of the Store’s subpages.
5. It is recommended that the complaint include, among others: a concise description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, details of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in connection with
with a defect in the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than
within 14 days, and if he does not do it within this period, it is considered that the Customer’s request is justified, provided that this does not apply to cases where the delay
in considering the complaint is caused by circumstances for which the Customer is responsible, in particular a description of the defect that is inconsistent with reality, failure to send the complained Product for examination, or refusal to contact the Seller.
7. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address provided
in § 3 of these Regulations.
§ Extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims
1. Detailed information regarding the possibility of using it by the Consumer
out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims, as well as the rules of access to these procedures, are available at the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office Competition and Consumer Protection:
2. The consumer has the following examples, among others:
the possibility of using out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims
The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent consumer arbitration court referred to in Art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on Trade Inspection, with a request to resolve a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
The consumer is entitled to contact the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with Art. 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection, with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, the Association of Polish Consumers). Customer has the right to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of Customers’ personal data collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected for the purpose of implementing the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer consents – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of Online Store Customers may be:
In the case of a Customer who uses the courier delivery method in the Online Store, the Administrator makes the Customer’s collected personal data available to the selected carrier or intermediary carrying out the shipment on behalf of the Administrator.
In the case of a Customer who uses electronic or payment card payment in the Online Store, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access and correct his data.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
§ Final Provisions
1. Contracts concluded via the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, i.e. changes in legal provisions, changes in payment and delivery methods
– to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Personal Data Protection Act.